Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mama Needs a Free Hand!

We met with the first florist today -- he was great. Totally got the look and feel Kyky was going for and suggested beautiful autumn flowers that fell in her color scheme.

Then the oddest question when it came to MOB flowers. Did I want a traditional corsage? A wrist corsage? or a bouquet that I carried?

Traditional flowers pinned to my silk dress?! I would feel like a granny!

A wrist corsage? My dress would be safe from damage but I would feel like I was a prom.

Bouquet? I can't carry a bouquet! I need a free hand at all times to hold my glass of wine. But if both hands were full I wouldn't be able to hug, only do the little pat pat.

This is going to be a tough decision.

1 comment:

  1. How about a flower tiara? Okay, I'm kind of kidding. But a flower in your hair would look pretty. Do you HAVE to wear flowers?

    ReplyDelete